List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Booth at church day - Munich, May
From:       Frederik Gladhorn <gladhorn () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-09 13:29:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 09 April 2010 03:31:00 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Oh! I so really-really wanted to come... but:
> a) I have very little vocation time left, and I would rather spend it on
> aKademy this summer;
> b) I hardly speak German, and I expect the most people there will be
> speaking that very languages :P;
> c) I'm toooo far :/
>
> On the other hand if there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

Awesome and thanks for the offer Eugene!
*hugs*

I'll come back to you after talking to you after talking to the FSFE people
once more. I think it might be cool to create a very simple what is kde flyer
(that should be translated into german then) for people that have really
absolutely now clue at all. We need to keep in mind that this is not a tech
event and many people will never have heard of anything other than the other
other OS which shall not be named here.

Greetings
Frederik