List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] updating
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-08 23:03:18

On Thursday 08 April 2010 20:47:14 Justin Kirby wrote:
> Quick update on "KDE User" LinkedIn activities:

This (and boredom while trying to write a presentation) inspired me to have a
poke around on the K Desktop Environment Facebook page stats. These are
obviously influenced not just by our demographics, but also by Facebook's (so
maybe a skew towards younger people and particular countries where Facebook is
more popular).

Anyway, this is our page membership, in case you're interested:

2,053 Total Fans on 05 April

		Male  	Female    age group % of total
All ages 	93%  	6%
  13-17  	5%  		1%  		6%
  18-24  	35%  	2%  		37%
  25-34  	40%  	2%  		42%
  35-44  	11%  	0%  		11%
  45-54  	1%  		0%  		1%
  55+  	1%  		0%  		1%

(How do we get 6% female total when no age group has greater than 2%? Perhaps
less women disclose their date of birth - there's 7% not accounted for in the
age ranges)

Top countries for members
1. United States
2. United Kingdom