On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 23:14, Jason Jackson wrote: > Is there going to be a KDE booth at OSCON in Portland, OR this year? > > I am attending for work related reasons, so I will need to many of the > sessions. However, I may have an hour here or there that I could help out. > Would that be helpful? AFAIK there will be no KDE booth. But Jeff and I will be around and rock the house by walking from booth to booth probably :D Cheers Lydia -- Lydia Pintscher Amarok community manager kde.org - amarok.kde.org - kubuntu.org claimid.com/nightrose _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.