I don't recall seeing a limit on # of items.  Even better, I'd like to try and get our designers to agree to putting their designs on the "Spreadshirt Marketplace".  This just means that instead of only being able to buy the shirt exactly as I set it up in our store, people could also take the designs from the marketplace and create their own shirt or hat or whatever.  That way if they love a logo but hate the way I've placed it on a shirt they're free to change it and rearrange it however they like.

So we could mix and match different designs on a shirt. Sweet.

-Justin

--
Shaun Reich,
KDE Developer (www.kde.org)