List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] swag for the shop
From:       Shaun Reich <predator106 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-05 23:04:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I like the newest black Tee the most. I feel that all of the items should
have more than merely a logo, though. It should say KDE or kde.org in some
place, otherwise we aren't really getting our name out there :)

I can't decide between the newest black one, and the older blue "be free."
one, but they are both very nice. The latter I would probably not hesitate
to buy, but only if it would show our name on it somewhere. i.e. people
don't know what the "K" logo means. Yes, I know that it offers a good
conversation starter: but I think a name helps that, in addition.

--
Shaun Reich,
KDE Developer (www.kde.org)