List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] swag for the shop
From:       Eugene Trounev <eugene.trounev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-05 20:13:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Justin, don''t ever let artist do this to you! You are *third party* in thi=
setup, and as such have a right to DEMAND a certain format for the
submission. Another words:
NOT to do: "ask if I please could do so, and so"
TO DO: "provide acceptable specifications and expect those to be followed t=
the dot"

Please let me know what the acceptable specks are, and I will give the file=
to you the way they are supposed to be given.

Thanks.