On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia@kde.org> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 14:36, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok nice stuff in this shop too:
> http://store.linux.com/

I have to say I find the stuff there rather meh. Not a single thing
I'd buy tbh :/
But I agree with your comment about going monochrome or maybe two
colors max with a simple yet catchy image/phrase.

Hmm...so aside from "Be Free" what catch phrases do we have?  And maybe people have ideas for some new ones?

Personally I would buy the South Park themed one if we could smooth out the details on it.  (looks a tad too close to the real South Park toons, and I'd like to see it laid out like Stu had it rather than how it is currently, and more of a window rather than jail bars, etc)  In any case, if cleaned up I think it's a great conversation starter as people would look at it and be like...wtf?  Is that south park? Is that windows? What does this shirt mean?  What is that K logo? Great chance to give an elevator speech about KDE and why it's awesome after they ask that imo.

I think the "in progress" designs are cool too but they don't stand on their own.  They need some sort of slogan to go with them.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher