List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: Invitation to FrOSCamp 2010 in Zurich
From:       Myriam Schweingruber <schweingruber () pharma-traduction ! ch>
Date:       2010-04-03 12:39:35

Hm, I guess this should have gone to promo, no?

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 13:34, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nobody interested/capable of going?

I already registered a booth for KDE, Mark did so for Amarok, too. Now
I am not much of a talk person (and my voice rarely is up to the
challenge anyway), it would be nice to have some really interesting
talks from people speaking better than I do :)

So KDE will definitely have a presence there, and it is a unique
opportunity for people from Switzerland and the surrounding countries
to make KDE and the KDE SC better known. Also, Zürich is a nice place,
as some prominent KDE people can testify :)

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org