List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] thoughts on
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-13 9:57:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I bless you my child.
The KDE or not to KDE can be a tad complicated at times, i myself would=
 love to hear what branding theory has to say on this one. The official=
 name is KDE Plasma Desktop Workspace - but everyone will tell ya it is=
 too long. But how many words IS acceptable? 3? 2? My gut (not the most=
 dependable bodypart, I know) tells me we should aim for 2. But as you =
propose, i'd rathed add the KDE brand. And KDE plasme just isnt enough =
with netbook and future mobile/mediacenter etc.
My usual way of handling dilemmas like this is keeping it at whatever t=
he original writer wrote, or, if it seems important enough, to discuss =
it. And in this case, bless you to change it :-)
The best solution would probably be to look it up in a book but who lik=
es reading? Hehe...
--
Sent from my mobile computer using Nokia Messaging