List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] hey, don't sleep!
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-16 17:15:10

Hey all,

Those of you who are still crazy busy on promo things: keep on going.
And let us know what you're up to ;-)

I know there is work going on on the website, and the dot.

But some others have fallen silent, so here's another 'push' to have a
look at http://community.kde.org/Promo/Tasks and see if there's
something there to do ;-)

Meanwhile, I've been very busy, sorry about that - moving house. I
hate it, painting (took me more than two hours wandering in the shop
to decide on the color) and moving all that heavy stuff. Blegh. It's
good that "moving house" doesn't actually mean you have to move the
frickin' house, but that's about the only good thing I can say about
it.

Oh and that the new house is far better than the old one.
Implementation detail. Expect an invitation for a housewarming. In
Utrecht, Netherlands, sorry for those for whom that's not very
convenient (eg most of ya...). Still your welcome to come and visit
anytime - plenty of room to crash and always cold beer and a warm
smoke ;-)

As soon as I'm back I'll try and start chasin' ya all again so enjoy
the relative quiet ;-)

Cheers,

Jos