On Monday 08 February 2010 16:02:11 Lydia Pintscher wrote: > On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 16:57, Stuart Jarvis wrote: > > I'll write a blog post tonight (publish it tomorrow when the SC is out). > > Rocking! Thanks a bunch. > > > I can also make some updates on Facebook to the main fan page: > > - Add some screenshots (is there a good place to grab these) > > - Update the About KDE bit (probably need someone to give me access to do > > that though - I don't know how these types of Facebook pages work for > > that?) - Post some stuff on the wall, if no-one else does... > > I think at least for the About KDE bit you need to be an admin or > moderator in the group. And for the KDE fanpage we don't have that > afaik. I and a few others have access to the K Desktop Environment > fanpage. I can give you access to that if you want. Ok, I hadn't seen that one. Yeah, access could be handy - I can add some of the release parties to the events or add a link to the wiki page at least. I can probably add screenshots to both groups as "fan photos" anyway (thanks Jos for the screenshot link) > Anyone with access to the KDE fanpage? > > > I don't have accounts for most of the others - I should really add > > identi.ca and twitter so that I'll be able to do something useful for > > that by 4.5 > > It's not too late yet for 4.4 ;-) True :-) I'll try and get myself signed up if I remember/have time. Might as well do it now anyway before I forget for another six months. (Offtopic - what's the right way to get microblogging added on the planet - file a bug report like when initially adding a blog feed? And how about the opendesktop.org/Facebook etc stuff for the new website?) I'll be offline now for a bit (lab->home->food shopping->eating) but will pick up replies later. Thanks, stu _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.