List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] social media todo list and important notes
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-02-08 16:02:11

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 16:57, Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll write a blog post tonight (publish it tomorrow when the SC is out).

Rocking! Thanks a bunch.

> I can also make some updates on Facebook to the main fan page:
> - Add some screenshots (is there a good place to grab these)
> - Update the About KDE bit (probably need someone to give me access to do that
> though - I don't know how these types of Facebook pages work for that?)
> - Post some stuff on the wall, if no-one else does...

I think at least for the About KDE bit you need to be an admin or
moderator in the group. And for the KDE fanpage we don't have that
afaik. I and a few others have access to the K Desktop Environment
fanpage. I can give you access to that if you want.
Anyone with access to the KDE fanpage?

> I don't have accounts for most of the others - I should really add identi.ca
> and twitter so that I'll be able to do something useful for that by 4.5

It's not too late yet for 4.4 ;-)

Cheers
Lydia

--