On 8 February 2010 15:48, Lydia Pintscher wrote: > I'll be at work work tomorrow right after the release and Alexandra is > very busy as well so we need some help with the social media part of > the release from you folks. Let me know if you can take any of the > tasks below asap so we can coordinate. I'm on IRC and Jabber until > tonight. > > What needs doing: > - submission to digg > - submission to reddit > - keeping an eye on the discussions on digg and reddit over the day, > vote on comments and reply > - submission to /.  (troy?) > - lots and lots of posts to !KDE on identi.ca > - lots and lots of posts on Twitter I'll definitely twitter :) > - keeping an eye on reactions on identi.ca and Twitter and reply where needed > - update to LinkedIn group > - update to Xing group > - update to Facebook fanpages (one gets posted automatically from dot > - the other one not but I'm not sure we have anyone who can post > there) > - bookmarking of stories on delicious That I can take care of as well. > - uploading and tagging of videos on youtube > - post screenshots to flickr (should be started today already) > - blog post on planet to tell people to take part in spreading the > message and push the new buzz.kde.org as the place to follow what > people are saying about 4.4 > > ^ This is the most important stuff that really needs to get done. > Everything on top of that is bonus. > I will try to do digg and reddit as well as get started on Twitter and > identi.ca. I can't do the rest as I'll be offline after that. > > Some important things for tomorrow: > We will be using KDE44 as a tag everywhere. Searches in the release > announcement are set up to link to those so please use them. It makes > keeping up with everything easy. > We will be mainly spreading the release announcement and the visual > guide. Those are most important to get out there. Of course everything > on top of that like screencasts or stories on news sites is very nice. > Don't forget them! > If you are pondering not reposting something because someone already > posted it: do it again! The more the better. Especially on Twitter and > identi.ca everyone has a different group of people that follow > him/her. > > Let me know which of the above tasks you can take, please. > > > Cheers > Lydia > > PS: I'll try to be reachable on my mobile phone for urgent problems tomorrow. > > -- > Lydia Pintscher > Amarok community manager > kde.org - amarok.kde.org - kubuntu.org > claimid.com/nightrose > > _______________________________________________ > This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. > > Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription. > -- Claudia Rauch Business Manager KDE e.V. Linienstr. 141 10115 Berlin Germany Phone: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 0 Fax: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 9 Mobile: +49 178 522 3086 KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen (VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/ _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.