List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] TODO for feature guide
From:       Sebastian =?utf-8?q?K=C3=BCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-02-08 12:10:46

Hey,

On Monday 08 February 2010 12:28:39 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> There are a few todo's left in the feature guide with attached names.
> Please check your name and see if this has been finished, send it to me if
> so. I will remove it at the end of the day if it's not done.
>
> BTW besides these things we're almost there now ;-)
>
> Luca Beltrame:
> I contacted Simon Edwards for certain stuff related to PyKDE4 that should
> be mentioned wrt development stuff. Waiting for a response from him. -Luca
> Beltrame 1/27/10 11:15 PM
>
> And Luca, you were working on some kdebindings stuff. It'd be great if you
> could finish it asap...

BTW, at this point, just ditch the parts where you're lacking information.

> SCREENSHOTS
>
> I still need a few screenshots and with my broken laptop I can't make them
> myselves. This includes:
>
> - GAMES!!! a few screenshots of the new games like Bovo, granatier, Kigo,
> and more would be appreciated.

Just uploaded kigo, bomber, granatier and bovo screenshots.

> Also Rocs, Cantor and Step need a screenshot, so do parley and marble. A
> more general screenshot with edu apps would also rock.

I've added marble, parley and step screenshots. For others, there doesn't
 seem to be usable sample data, and I suck at math so can't create that :)

> KGet, esp multisource downloading and/or bittorrent support
>
> KAddressbook screenshot!

Just had a look, there's no way I could screenshot my addressbook without blurring
90% of all the things shown, as they're private information.

> screenshot of KDE PIM apps. KMail and Akregator would be fine...
>
> Kate snippet support
>
> Kopete screenshot (showing videochat would rock!)
>
> A screenshot of what is probably going to be the next KMail advanced filter
> editor (sebas, do you have this, I noticed this text but didn't add it
> myself)

Hm, I've never used that one, and looking at my kmail, the filter thing is just
empty. Not sure which one is even meant. I suggest leaving it out.
--
sebas