List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo]
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-01-13 8:48:15

Am Freitag 18 Dezember 2009 14:45:28 schrieb Myriam Schweingruber:
> FYI. The Event is in Switzerland
>
> I will register a booth for KDE and Amarok, as usual, and we should
> join forces with our little tables. Any other KDE-related project who
> is interested to register?

I certainly could present Kraft as KDE project along with some other
linux tricks that proof that a switch to KDE and Linux is a very
vital option also for people who do not love their computers.

However Kraft is really targetted to small business and not a competitor
to ERP stuff - not sure if the audience on OpenExpo appreciates that?
It's probably more aiming medium and large business?

What do you think?

Klaas