List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] netbooks are cool
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-27 20:43:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

Who feels up to writing about the netbook interface? Download and install it,
and describe the various functionalities for the feature guide. I made a nice
skeleton for this and started some text but for this to really work someone
needs to sit down, use the workspace and then write about it.

There is one more thing. I would love it if a few peeps whould have a good
look at how I'm writing now - using *names* extensively. I am using the
feature plan for this but I realize that source is far from complete. Many who
contributed patches are not properly credited this way, which is unfortunate.

It is always possible to rewrite the text to remove the names, however the
longer the text becomes the harder that will be. I would therefore request a
few more opinions on the matter asap.

The least we'll have to do is put the feature guide on kde-core-devel and let
ppl go through and mention those forgotten...

grtz
Jos