Is it possible to make restricted access wiki pages by login name and put together a "private" promo page that contains this sort of more sensitive info and only grant access to folks on a need to know basis?

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 5:47 AM, James Cain <james.cain.25@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 5:33 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wednesday 23 December 2009 22:02:35 James Cain wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 5:03 AM, Anne Wilson <annew@kde.org> wrote:
> > On Friday 18 December 2009 22:17:01 James Cain wrote:
> > > It's my belief that most people who are naive and curious about KDE's
> > > visuals will check out YouTube first
> >
> > Perhaps I'm the wrong generation :-), but I've used KDE every day since
> > 2002
> > and I didn't even know we had a YouTube channel!
> >
> > When all is decided, please poke me to make sure that I have all the
> > suitable
> > links on userbase.
> >
> > Anne
> > --
> > KDE Community Working Group
> > New to KDE4? - get help from http://userbase.kde.org
>
> Any update on getting the account info for the Youtube channel? I'd like to
> get going on this.

I've been digging through my email, and found out Wade Olsen has the account
details of the kdepromo youtube account at youtube.com/users/kdepromo

Wade, could you send the details to james? And we need to put those details
somewhere safe... Anyone has any idea how to make them accessable to the team
but not to the whole world?

Cheers,

Jos

Shared Google doc? Though I know from other discussions there's some resistance to Google from certain segments.

The advantage is people with only specified email addys could access the doc through their Google account to get the acct info.

- James

PS - Happy Christmas Eve!