List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Listserv cleanup
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-12-24 15:21:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

David,

Unfortunately no :(  But I'm glad you mentioned it because most of the work
to clean things up is done and I just need a little help to finish the job.

Troy and I took the original spreadsheet I created, stripped out all the
lists that were clearly active and were left with 76 lists that seemed like
they might be dead.  We added some columns to the spreadsheet to include
email addresses for the people listed as moderators, and Troy had mentioned
at the time that someone could probably write some automated script to email
each list and ask if the moderators if they thought it'd be OK to kill the
list based on the info in the spreadsheet so we wouldn't have to do it
manually 76 times.

We got the spreadsheet finished with all the moderator email addresses
filled in but I forgot to bug Troy about having someone do this script thing
to email everyone.  Anyone able to help with this?  I can share the
spreadsheet out as needed.

Thanks!
Justin