List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] showcase videos for edu
From:       Luca Beltrame <einar () heavensinferno ! net>
Date:       2009-12-21 14:02:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

In data lunedì 21 dicembre 2009 14:50:49, Lydia Pintscher ha scritto:

> For the software: most people seem to use recordmydesktop. There was a
> Klassroom on the KDE forum about using it to make cool screencasts
> iirc.

Lydia, you are right. I did a Klassroom back in the days for plasma
screencasts, and even the developer of recordmydesktop chimed in with helpful
suggestions.  The thread is available at:

http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=23179

With regards to software, there's a KDE frontend for recordmydesktop, called
RecordItNow, which is available on kde-apps.

Hope it helps!