List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] kiten and kmplot
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-20 19:25:04

Heya folks :)

I'm looking for someone with a blog on PlanetKDE who is up to helping
write a short article about kiten and/or kmplot. They are in need of
new people and it would be nice to give them some push. Basically it
needs showcasing the app and listing one or two junior jobs to get
people started. I can probably help with finding the junior jobs.
Any takers?

Cheers
Lydia

--