List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] online store
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-12-17 17:39:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Capi,

We're actually doing this via SpreadShirt so there's not any development
work needed that I know of.  However we could really use some help designing
some of the actual gear to sell in the store so if you have any graphic
design skills perhaps you could help us out that way instead?  Let me know
if you're interested and I can forward you more details about it.

-Justin