List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Vox Humanitatis Interview
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-15 11:44:38

On Tuesday 15 December 2009 12:02:09 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> On Monday 14 December 2009 12:04:52 Roland Wolters wrote:
> > I just got the ok and immediately submitted the interview. Please look
> > over it and keep an eye on the attachment thing :)

> It's still not live :(

Don't worry, it's in the queue and will be posted on Thursday most likely. We try
not to post more than one story a day to not cause congestion and have items fall
off too quickly. That often involves for the 'less timely' stories to wait a day or
two so they get more attention and not become 'the second item' after a couple of
minutes.

In any case, it's being taken care of, so patience (French pronounciation,
naturellement!) :)
--
sebas