List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] feature guide
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-13 21:47:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 13 December 2009 15:13:42 Luca Beltrame wrote:
> In data sabato 12 dicembre 2009 19:17:41, Jos Poortvliet ha scritto:
> > > If you think it deserves a mention, I'll try to take a stab at it
> > > tomorrow
>
> I added a brief Cantor piece on the visual guide. Let me know if it needs
>  to be longer and/or more detailed.

I think it's great. Longer and more detailed - na, I think this is enough. It
gives people who might be interested an incentive to find out more, others
will know what it's about and move on.

> Next, I can probably take a stab on printing, but that needs to wait till
> Wednesday as I own a 1998 printer and I'm waiting for an adapter to come
>  into the mail so I can plug it in my new router....
>
> Is there any item in the guide that is high priority? I can see whether I
>  can test it or not (some stuff is currently broken in my snapshot) and
>  therefore write about it.

Na, priority, no. It simply all needs to be done... As you saw I started on
the KDE applications a bit, doing generic part and the Dolphin stuff.

I moved the systemsettings part of the apps to the workspace chapter, it
belongs there. I'm a bit unsure about the printing part - is that part of
workspace in any way?

Dolphin is a bit difficult in that as well - does it belong to the KDE
workspace? I've heard of it being used outside of the workspace, and there's
no real reason why anyone wouldn't...