List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Update The Feature Plan! NOW!
From:       Anne Wilson <annew () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-13 10:02:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 13 December 2009 01:59:45 Ingo Malchow wrote:
> No, this was just a simple example, he liked the project, he offered
> his help and does the website work now. What i mean is: Find someone
> really liking your project, guide him till he really knows how to do
> it and then let him/her handle the task of doing things like updating
> feature plan, doing maybe even promo work, whatever. Everyone of us
> kde users has a favourite app. So why not use this circumstance?
> And no, it is not about money, that was just a way to name my idea ;)

I like the idea - I had had initial thoughts on similar lines, but I really do
think it could work very well, taking load off the backs of people that are
already overworked, and generally keeping our image up-beat.  Naturally I'd
want userbase to be included in the idea :-)

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group