List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE fan-shop App
From:       Wendy Van Craen <wendy.vancraen () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-07 18:33:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Dmitry

Let's agree that the app needs to be done "as soon as someone gets to it".

I appreciate all the effords from everybody, even if it's just a remark or
other point of vieuw on something.  We all (most of us) work voluntary for
KDE, so I understand that we have to have some respect for that.

But also let's not stretch it out too long...

Anyway, I hope to see some nice results from you one day ;-)

Wendy Van Craen
KDE Promotion & Events

IRC CRAEW
wendyvancraen.blogspot.com