List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] and one down!
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-06 17:07:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Basically this page must always talk about the next release. Now that's 44, will be \
45 etc. We might think about from what point in time we start talking about the next \
release at all (see other docs) of course. And the page should probably say it is \
                currently talking about 44...
--
send on my N900 via Nokia Messaging