List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Vox Humanitatis Interview
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-04 14:06:49

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
<annemarie.mahfouf@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi Roland,
>
> Great interview!

Absolutely. I was actually about to start bugging dear liquidat about
this, but there he is... Must have sensed me coming ;-)

Seriously, it rocks. Thanks for joining and staying with the team Roland :D

> I noticed only 1 typo:
> The firstt contact with Open Source took place around 2001
> => first
>
> As Lydia suggested we can put the attachment on KDE-Edu website.

Or put it on the dot itself as a link to a not-on-frontpage-story...
Plenty of options.

> Just one point: make sure you do not publish at the same time than the beta 1
> annoucement so that this stays on top for at least one day!

He, don't worry, we dot editors are working very hard to make sure
such things don't happen anymore ;-)
Either way, it would be our fault, not anybody else's.