List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Vox Humanitatis Interview
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-04 12:32:05

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 13:25, Roland Wolters <roland.wolters@credativ.de> wrote:
> Hej there,
>
> it took quite a long time, but now I finished the interview with Sabine from
> Vox Humanitatis. The main problem was that Sabine (thankfully) provided me so
> many information which really made it very hard to shorten the interview!
>
> @Sabine, I had to cut the interview almost by factor 2 to make it as short as
> most of the other long articles on news.kde.or - I am sorry for that, but
> believe me, it was all but easy to do that :/ Please re-read the article and
> check if everything is alright for you!
>
> @Promo: I checked with other interviews and tried to be at least close to the
> length of these. Too long articles are hard to read and might scare readers
> away.
> There is howver something special with this interview: it contains an
> "attachment", a letter with futher explanations which I would like to not
> include, but display on a dedicated web page. Is that possible?
>
> And now, I am open for comments :)

Thanks a lot Roland :)
I don't have the time to read it right now but wrt to the letter: We
can either upload it as an attachement on the dot (it will show up as
a link below the article then) or put it somewhere on edu.kde.org

When you think the article is ready for review please submit it via
the form on the dot. Dot editors will then take care of getting it
online.

Cheers
Lydia

--