List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Camp KDE - emailing e.V. members
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-12-03 20:47:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Jeff,

Sorry for the confusion.  I'll attempt to get everyone back on the same page
here.

There's a generic "KDE rolodex" google document that I shared with the promo
team which is based on a list Troy put together for the KDE 4.0 release
event.  I only posted that to promo since it was more generalized and meant
to be re-usable for any KDE event.

Claudia duplicated that document and is pruning the list a bit for Camp KDE
purposes.  Is there an easy way for us to share that with everyone on the
CampKDE-org list when she's done?

Along the same lines, at the promo sprint a few weeks back we also discussed
sending an email to e.V members as well.  I don't know where that list is
held but assume Claudia has it stored somewhere.

Justin