List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] workwork!
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-03 12:05:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The webteam is working on an new website design AND layout. Not sure wh=
at their plans are, it would be wise to gather input from them. Troy, i=
ngo and frank at least  are on this list i believe.
The wiki pages on contributing might also apreciate work. I did some a =
while ago. Maybe the new 'get involved' should link to that one right a=
way?
--
send on my N900 via Nokia Messaging