List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] workwork!
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-03 9:30:04

On Thursday 03 December 2009 06:52:54 Vincent Batts wrote:
> from the tasks list, under the "Recruit New Contributors" section,
> what needs to be fixed on the http://kde.org/getinvolved/ page?
>
> any pointers and i'll help where i can

From  a quick glance it needs some updates to reflect the new branding and make
it seem more current (reference to the "upcoming KDE 4" somewhere). Also
refers to all the sub-pages I guess.

Not sure if there were plans for fundamental changes?

(Todo: Add contact/originator column to the tasks page so if someone wants to
pick up a task they can contact the person who suggested it to check what
needs doing...)

Thanks,
Stu