List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Features for 4.4
From:       Chani <chanika () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-01 21:25:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On December 1, 2009 12:59:38 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> I've gone through the feature plan and Plasma's changelog text file and
> extracted a massive amount of features that will make it into 4.4.
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.4_Release_Goals
>
> We need to identify the keyfeatures from this list and work from there to
> streamline our messages for the 4.4.0 release. I'd like to publish this
>  initial list on Thursday, together with 4.4.0-beta1.
>
> Please have a look and come up with ideas how to further structure this
>  list.
>
> Thanks,

"Improved KMix OSD"
this is plasma? ...ohh, or are we talking about all of workspace here? but..
kwin has a separate entry...

"Taskbar previews are not clickable"
umm... ITYM *now* clickable :)

in the 'other' section, it quietly transitions from widgets to runners without
mentioning it, and I found myself wondering what this "windows" plasmoid
was... actually some of them I *think* are talking about runners but I'm not
sure...

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com