On Tuesday 01 December 2009 09:15:22 Luca Beltrame wrote: > Hello, > > since beta 1 has been finally tagged last night, and that now feature > freeze is in effect, I think this is the perfect time to think about the > visual guide and the feature guide (are they one and the same?). I'd like > to give a hand there (I'll jump on beta 1 as soon as openSUSE makes > packages for it): I may not have a lot of time but every little bit helps, > right? > > I've got a few questions down the road: > > - Are the Google Docs versions the most actual ones? > - Will the focus be on "macro-areas" like the one for SC 4.2? > - Any other things to be aware of? > > I've got a holiday coming up next weekend so I should at least have time to > write down something... I'll compile the feature plan one of these days from the various sources, then we can find a good structure from there. I think it definitely makes sense to do the platform/apps/workspace split. I'll let you know once the 4.4 list is up. :) -- sebas http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9 _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.