List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] [Campkde-organizers] More Camp KDE promotion ideas
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-11-26 23:07:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I started a wiki page to generalize what we've come up with in this thread
for use on other events.  I tried to build it as a child of
http://community.kde.org/Promo/Strategy (the link is there at least) but the
URL is http://community.kde.org/Hosting_a_KDE_event and I'm not sure how to
get it to the right place.  Can someone lend a hand (or better) tell me how
to fix this?  Also, some parts of the page are better fleshed out than
others so please feel free to hack away at the content there.

Thanks!
Justin