List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] [website feedback] Camp KDE
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-24 20:22:57

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:17 PM, freshubuntu <freshubuntu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jos,
>
> Thanks for letting us know!  We would be happy to anounce this event on our
> podcast.  If you have any promotional material like a badge or audio clip we
> could also put that in the podcast and feature it on the website.  We will
> be in contact withyou about interviews and the like so look forward to
> hearing from you!

That sounds great ;-)

And yes, there is some badgy stuff - see below [1].

I don't have an audio clip but I can probably get someone in your show
if ya like, talk about KDE-i stuff. Tell us what you're interested in,
and we'll take care of it (cc-ing KDE-promo here, you can request
stuff there, or to me in person).

Thanks for the help in spreading the word! Hope to see some of you there ;-)

Cheers,

Jos

> Thanks
>
> Harlem

[1]
big: <script type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.kde.org/counter/camp2010/camp.counter.js"></script>
90 px high:  <script type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.kde.org/counter/camp2010/camp.counter.90.js"></script>

Your site might need CSS adjustments:
(90 px version):

#CampKDECounter {