List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Camp KDE
From:       Aaron Johnson <aaronforjesus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-24 15:12:29

Is there a Camp KDE flyer that can be printed and displayed for those
of us that work in software development work environments? Something
that shows that KDE is a community and non-profit (so there is no
poaching from the software development company). We might attract a
few attenders that way.

Thanks,
Aaron Johnson