List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE inside graphics? (Re: Linux Journal article on
From:       Thomas Thym <ungethym () mevin ! net>
Date:       2009-11-06 6:20:42

+1 Well written, Aaron.

Am Freitag 06 November 2009 03:46:12 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> and then we can move on to really important things like how to get behind "Be
> Free" better, how to create effective interfaces for our various target
> audiences on kde.org and what we want to do about official communication memes
> for "what we're doing with kde 4". :)

What are we doing with KDE 4? How can we address various audiences? How can we \
emphasise that KDE 4.4/4.5 is mature now?

Last night before I fell to sleep I had the following in mind.

Slogan for the "big" release (4.4 or 4.5):
KDE 4 everyone!

Then we could lead from www.kde.org to

KDE 4/for Users/private users/every user (or something much better)
KDE 4 Education
KDE 4 Business
KDE 4 Developers

(or even KDE 4 every Business etc., to pronounce again that it is for everyone now.)

Ok. The "4 = for" thing is a little bit old.

Just my to cents.

Thomas