List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Twitter & del.icio.us
From:       Vincent Batts <vbatts () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-27 14:38:17

it seems that there has been a tremendous amount of squatting on names
in twitter.
we saw similar with the slackware name, but after talking to the
twitter folks, if the holder of the name does not make any posts for 6
months then you can request that the name be re-appropriated.

take care,

vb
205.352.4112
http://hashbangbash.com/