List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Merchandise - Promo at events
From:       Troy Unrau <troy.unrau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-21 3:18:10

If the list doesn't block them, send them here. At the marketing
meeting, we'll probably end up putting it all on spread.kde.org, our
semi-private marketing (and very underused) website. In the future,
once we stop gnashing our teeth at git and company (why do I have to
learn yet another rcs?!), it might go in there.

Additionally, talking to Jeff and Leo today, the camp.kde.org site is
now live.  Beautiful work on that by the way. Especially nice comments
regarding the compass logo, which may become the event logo (perhaps
minus the KDE Adventure text), and the Triton figure on the map.

Speaking of which - we're going to likely need t-shirt and poster
designs for the event that fit the theme. If you want to do the
design, you have first dibs - otherwise we'll probably request some
sources so we can make it fit the visual style of the website. At
least the compass.

Cheers

2009/10/20 Eugene Trounev <eugene.trounev@gmail.com>:
> All the stuff is in SVG, so there is no problem making them public. Just tell
> me where to send/upload them
>
> On Tuesday 20 October 2009 16:58:45 Troy Unrau wrote:
> > I can forward to you the PDF's I'm using for brochures this weekend,
> > however they are, obviously, in English. I haven't talked to it-s
> > about getting the sources so people can modify the text yet, as we've
> > been tweaking all week.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > 2009/10/17  <annemarie.mahfouf@free.fr>:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am currently in Brazil for a personal vacation and will take the
> > > opportunity to give a talk at Latinoware 2009. However I donīt have any
> > > KDE merchandise to give, it would have been nice to have booklets (I know
> > > there is work in progress in that area) and maybe other stuff. I was
> > > wondering if KDE also has some other goodies that could be given in this
> > > type of event, for example to long known KDE contributors or to people
> > > participating to a KDE workshop. Itīs of course way too late for this
> > > event but can this topic be talked about at the Promo meeting?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance, have a nice meeting, best regards,
> > >
> > > Anne-Marie

Troy Unrau, B.Sc.G.Sc.(Hons.)
Planetary Sciences Student - University of Western Ontario