List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] booking
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-10-19 1:14:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

Is the agenda posted set in stone or can we add items to the wiki?  I have
one minor item I'd like to add for sure (finishing the mailing list cleanup)
but was also wondering in general in case other ideas come to mind between
now and next month.

-Justin

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A friendly reminder: please book for the marketing/booth sprint asap, add
> your
> arrival and departure times in the wiki too.
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Promo/Booth_and_Marketing_Sprint_2009
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jos
>
> @neverendingo plz add yourself to wiki?!?

Best Regards,
Justin Kirby

Web: http://www.neomantra.org
Twitter: neomantra82    Identi.ca: neomantra