List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] brochure finalization
From:       Troy Unrau <troy.unrau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-16 5:53:53

Hi it-s,

Can you turn the open google doc into a brochure tomorrow? I'll let
you use your artistic discretion for colours (bikeshed must be blue!),
but reuse the template from the first brochure for layout.  I'll be
printing brochures this weekend, and I'm hoping to have something put
together before then, otherwise this brochure won't be available in
Toronto on the 24th.

If changes need to be made to the text after the conference, we'll do
some updates.

Cheers

--
Troy Unrau, B.Sc.G.Sc.(Hons.)
Planetary Sciences Student - University of Western Ontario