List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE promo/marketing meeting
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-15 20:04:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

It seems it's final. We'll have at least 13 ppl coming over to get some work
done.

Participants: 13
Sleeping place: 8 ppl
Travel: Eur 1200

There might be 1 or 2 more, bringing costs up by max Eur 2-300 but that'll be
it. And as requested we'll take care of a dot article (duh) and of course
there are 'newbies' as well, surprisingly many I must say :D

So, dear board, do we have a GO? If so, I need Eckhart, Valerie and the other
locals to help me out find a location for sleeping & hacking...

Cheers,

Jos