List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] sprint/meeting
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-03 11:35:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hey Eckhart and other promo ppl,

You probably noticed my invite for a marketing meeting, sorry about the
duplication with the (great) sprint plan, I hadn't catched up with email yet
;-)

While the goals of the sprint and marketing meeting are pretty different,
there is quite some overlap in people who might attend. So we should probably
try to combine them?!?

I used doodle to find a good date, maybe we can all fill this for a combined
meeting.

http://doodle.com/w92mtg9z6zqngx7d

Comments?

Cheers,