List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Listserv cleanup
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-09-06 22:53:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Ok cool. I don't know for sure that the original moderator has disappeared
in the case of each of these lists.  I was just looking at the activity in
the archives to determine if they were being used.  So I think we should
probably contact the moderator as well as the person you mentioned for each
list.

Thanks,
Justin

--
Best Regards,
Justin Kirby

Web: http://www.neomantra.org
Twitter: neomantra82    Identi.ca: neomantra