List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Listserv cleanup
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-09-06 15:50:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Albert,

Troy and I are in the process of trying to contact all the moderators of
these lists to see which are outdated.  For the names you listed below, are
those what their email addresses would be?  e.g. s_dibbern (at) kde (dot)
org?

Also, in some cases the person listed as the moderator on the listserv site
doesn't match the name you gave us.  Should we also contact the listed
moderator or do you know for sure that in those situations the original
moderator is no longer around? Or if you'd like I can just share the
document with you and you can take a look to see the individual situations
where that came up.

Thanks!
Justin

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:

> > Wow, quite the list. Thanks a lot for doing that.
> > As for the amarok-bug mailinglist: yes it is used - please keep it
> > alive. Not sure why it is private. Will investigate.
> >
> > Adding Albert so he can say something about the inactive i18n lists.
>
> cy translation is inactive, noone to ask about
>
> no language does not exist, no wonder it's no used
>
> eo translation is inactive, noone to ask about
>
> fa translation is inactive, noone to ask about
>
> fry language does not exist, no wonder it's no used
>
> nds translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact
> s_dibbern for more info
>
> lb translation is inactive, noone to ask about
>
> si translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact
> dnavin
> for more info
>
> uk translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact
> yurchor
> for more info
>
> vi translation is inactive, noone to ask about
>
> fr translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact
> renard
> for more info
>
> el translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact
> pvidalis for more info
>
> nl translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact
> fdekruijf for more info
>
> ro translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact
> sbivol
> for more info
>
> pt      translation is active, no idea if they use the list or not, contact
> zepires
> for more info
>
> in language does not exist, no wonder it's no used
>
> sw language does not exist, no wonder it's no used
>
> Albert
>

> > Cheers
> > Lydia

Best Regards,
Justin Kirby

Web: http://www.neomantra.org
Twitter: neomantra82    Identi.ca: neomantra