List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] OpenRheinRuhr
From:       Eckhart =?iso-8859-1?q?W=F6rner?= <ewoerner () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-08-27 13:03:42

Hi everybody,

Am Montag, 24. August 2009 11:57:51 schrieb Eckhart Wörner:
> OpenRheinRuhr takes place November 7th and 8th in Bottrop, Germany. The
> event takes place for the first time, expected are >1000 visitors (don't
> know how realistic that goal is though). We were approached at FrOSCon to
> participate with a booth and/or talks.

since the FSFE encourages us to come and I also think the OpenRheinRuhr
deserves a chance (even though the ORR has its roots in the come2linux, to my
knowledge there's a new orga team), I'll register a booth today.
Planning will take place at http://techbase.kde.org/Events/OpenRheinRuhr
Of course, I welcome everybody who wants to help at the booth or give a talk.
> -)

Eckhart