List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Press release together with KDE?
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-08-26 17:59:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

On Friday 21 August 2009 17:28:20 Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> However, getting Sebas' take on this would be good since he is more
> familiar with press-related issues.

No objections from my side. Trademark is only an issue if you say negative things
about KDE, or use our name to market something else, so no problems there.
Furthermore, we've always been friendly towards companies that help KDE, and we very
much want to encourage that, so we're cool.

I've only gone quickly over the text, but everything looks fine. It would be good to
get another pair of eyes, maybe from a Dot editor. Let me know whenever you guys
(Apliki and Dot folks) want to publish it, and I'll push it into our press channel as
well, this will generate good coverage. Rather not next Tuesday though, because
that's when 4.3.1 comes out.

Cheers,
--
sebas