List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] dot penetration
From:       <grasch () simon-listens ! org>
Date:       2009-08-24 20:43:58

Hello!

> Lot's of purists there. I think we did the best we could - we
> communicated clearly there was an issue, and the authors knew about it
> and want to fix it. What more can you do? Stop developing software?
Nah the article is great! But with such a controversial topic something
like that was bound to happen.

However, it turned into a quite productive conversation in the end.

Btw. the only response from Microsoft thus far was that there apparently
was no one responsible for this sort of thing. Instead they told us that
they support open source projects in different ways and gave us free MS
software -.-.

So if you need free stuff, go ask Microsoft to open source the HTK :)

Greetings,
Peter