List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Listserv cleanup
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-08-24 2:32:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I wanted to drudge this back up if possible.  Unfortunately the server my
blog was hosted on crashed last week so the link in the original email won't
work for now.  I've attached it directly to this email for reference in the
mean time.  Does anyone know what the next steps would be here towards
removing the unused ones?  Troy, did you get a direct response from the
sysadmins? (please let me know if I just need to be more patient, just
wanted to make sure this didn't get forgotten)

Thanks,
Justin

--
Best Regards,