List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Dot article - KDE on ReactOS
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-17 13:51:09

On Monday 17 August 2009 06:35:38 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 10:18 PM, <stuart.jarvis@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've shared a document with you:
> >
> > Dot - KDE on ReactOS
> > http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AXwdjm-WTcHTZGNyNzk1M3BfNmN0eHFxcnRi&hl
> > =en&invite=CPycyqkD
> >
> BTW the text of the article is perfectly fine. Nice work, thanks!

Thanks. I saw you'd started a sentence in the Google doc about applications so
I've expanded that to mention the applications that appear to be running and
some of the others that are available from windows.kde.org

Still no luck with KDE 4.3 on ReactOS - missings DLLs even after transfering
the entire KDE program folder from a working install on Windows

Stu